The Dakine Jack Robinson Pro Surf Traction Pad is a 3-piece surfboard grip deck in the cool design of the surf pro of the same name.
The pad has a 28mm high, wedge-shaped tail kick with bevelled edges. Whether you're in icy water or warm tropical waters, the surf pro pad always stays grippy without rubbing your knees, plus the Dakine Friendly Foam is 100% biodegradable.
How do I properly stick the Surf Traction Pad to my board? Before you stick your brand new Dakine Surf Pad onto your surfboard, you need to carefully remove any dirt (sand, wax etc) from the surface. Next, you need to make sure where your feet are on the board so that the Surf Traction Pad is precisely adapted to your surfing style. Now place the Dakine Surf Pad on the board without removing the foil and draw the exact outline with a pencil. Now you can remove the foil and stick the pad on securely. Please wait 24 hours and off you go!
- Dimensions: 27,25 x 31,75 cm
- Dakine Friendly Foam (biodegradable foam)
- Plastic free packaging
- 3-piece pad
- Tapered arch, rises from 3mm to 8mm
- 28mm high wedge shaped tail kick with bevelled edges
- Perfect grip in all conditions
- Special 3M ® pressure sensitive adhesive for maximum durability